Birthday Parties, Private Parties & Special Events
WonderWing - Under The Sea and Pirate Ship Birthday Parties
Your Birthday Party can be a hands-on learning experience As well as a fun, hassle free, wonderful time. Two staff members will give your party-goers a tour of the WonderWing. A craft pertaining to the exhibition will follow the tour. After the party refreshments (provided by the host) the children will return to the exhibition to re-explore their favorite areas.
The Museum will provide:
• The WonderWing – It will be exclusive to the Birthday Party
• Two experienced staff members
• Paper products (plates, cups, napkins)
• A goodie bag
• A craft that each child may take home with them
The Hosts must provide:
• Cake, Birthday Candles and any other refreshments they would like to have (we do have a refrigerator available if you should need it).
• Party invitations
• $400.00 for Museum members
• $425.00 for non-members
• A non-refundable deposit of $50.00 is due when the party is bookedThe balance is due the day of the party
• Cost includes 20 children and 4 adults
Birthday Parties are held only on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays after 2:00 p.m. Saturdays are available after 5pm and Sunday mornings before 12:00. Book early to ensure getting the date you want. For further information or to book your reservation please call the Monmouth Museum at: 732-747-2266 or Fax 732-747-8592.
Becker Children's Wing - Changing Climate: Changing Weather Birthday Parties
Changing Climate: Changing Weather Birthday Parties for school aged children, 6 to 11 years old. Explore the science and history of climate and weather in this hands-on interactive exhibition. Be a weather forecaster in our Virtual Weather TV Station, climb in a helicopter to check weather conditions, learn about climate change in a weather planetarium, and create a craft from recycled materials in the "Green Arts Studio". Museum docents provide a guided tour of the exhibition and lead the craft activity. Refreshments are served after the activity.
The Museum will provide:
• The BeckerWing reserved exclusively for your party.
• Two experienced staff members.
• Paper products (plates, cups, napkins).
• A goodie bag.
The Hosts provide:
• Party Invitations.
• Cake, candles and any other refreshments such as pizza or subs. (microwave and refrigerator available)
Cost includes a party for up to 20 children*
• $500 for Museum Members, $525 for non-members
• A non-refundable deposit is due at time of booking. the balance is due the day of the party.
*More than 20 children, additional cost of $25 per child,maximum of 30 children.
Custom-designed parties for older children and adults can be arranged. Sleepovers may be booked for groups of 20 – 30. Sleepover Party activities will also include a full-length movie and a light breakfast in the morning.
Please call Marion Kanaga at 732-747-2266 for reservations and information, or e-mail at:email@example.com
Nilson Gallery & Meeting Room - Parties & Special Events
A more intimate space, the Nilson Gallery & Meeting Room has hosted events for all ages. Call for details.
Main Gallery - Parties & Special Events
The largest of our event spaces, the Main Gallery has hosted Private Parties, Business Meetings & Corporate Events. Call for details.